You’re invited to not your average Friday night on Friday 12th October; a night full of music, magic and massive money moments, all in support of the Frank Bruno foundation*, building healthy bodies and healthy minds, and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
Presenting your Variety Night ‘pick n mix’ line-up:
- Your host Ben Hanlin - magic star we guarantee you’ll love, as seen on the Discovery Channel & CBBC, heard on Capital Radio and found within the illustrious Magic Circle
- Welcome drinks, muddled with circus acts, cocktail flair and drum beats
- Prize auction - a top star prize line-up, all raising cash for our fab causes
- Julian Smith, saxophonist - runner-up in the 3rd series of Britain’s Got Talent, losing to none other than both Susan Boyle and overall winners and star dance troupe, Diversity
- Fay Horne – an X Factor favourite having performed at Judge’s Houses in 2016, Horne is a force and voice to be reckoned with
- The Uptone Girls – you’re in for a treat with our local A Cappella superstars from University of Birmingham, having recently competed on BBC1’s Pitch Battle
- ACM Gospel Choir – rose to fame reaching the semi-finals of BBC 1’s Last Choir Standing in 2008 and since performed with Russell Watson, Beverley Knight, JLS, Diversity, Alexandra Burke and even for Her Majesty The Queen
- Jeff Jefferson & Jim ‘Shaft’ Ryan -Ibiza DJs getting us on the dance floor and closing the night
Full line-up and exact timings to be confirmed ahead of the night.
Choose between our two tier tables for 10 guests. Tickets are only available via EventBrite**.
Let the good times roll!
*Frank Bruno will be our special guest on the night.
**Individual seats (max 6 per booking) are available to book directly with our Meet@ team by calling 0121 273 1000.