Win our Darts With The Stars Experience!
We’re looking for four lucky darts fans to go head-to-head in a leg against our darts stars, Michael van Gerwen, Simon Whitlock, Joe Cullen and Jonny Clayton on 31st January. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet them personally beforehand for that all important selfie. Simply enter via the button below. The competition willl close on Wednesday 23rd January.
Please note that customers appearing under 25 will need to produce valid photographic ID.
Terms & Conditions
Four (4) winners will be given the opportunity to play darts against a named professional darts player at the Darts With The Stars Event at Resorts World Birmingham on Thursday 31st January 2019.
The Promoters of this competition is:
Genting Solihull Limited (t/a “Resorts World Birmingham”) a company registered in England (Company Number 06601106) whose registered office is located at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA; and
Genting Casinos UK Limited (t/a “Genting International Casino”) a company registered in England (Company Number 01519689) whose registered office is located at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA.
In order to enter, participants must complete the entry form on the Resorts World Birmingham website between Friday 11th January and Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
General Conditions of Entry
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
- Entry is open to all UK residents who are aged over 18 at the time of entry, except: (i) employees of the Promoters, their affiliate companies and their agencies; and (ii) anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry is free, no purchase is necessary.
- The Promoters reserve the right to: (i) refuse to accept any entry, including false and duplicate entries; (ii) void any entries (and any prize if necessary) in the event of entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms; or (iii) amend, alter or terminate this promotion or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. (iv) terminate any entry (including winning entries) where entrants are subject to any barring, suspension or self-exclusion.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for: (i) incomplete entries; nor (ii) any liability or responsibility otherwise arising from this promotion.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree and expressly consent to the collection, processing, use and retention of your data to the extent that is necessary in order for the Promoter to process your prize draw entry and contact you in relation to it.
- Under all relevant data protection laws, the Promoter is the controller of any personal data supplied by you through your entry into the Prize Draw and any such data will be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Genting UK plc Privacy Statement available at https://www.gentingcasino.com/privacy/ or via short hard copy format in any Genting Casino.
- The Promoter confirms that it has appropriate organisational and technical measures and safeguards in place to secure any personal data shared by you through your entry into the Prize Draw and under these terms and conditions.
- The winner expressly consents to the Promoter publishing his or her first name and country in any subsequent publication relating to the results of the Prize Draw or in response to any request under point 24 below, without additional compensation or prior notice.
- Entrants may withdraw their consent to the use of their personal data under these terms and conditions above at any time by notifying the Promoter in writing to Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA. Entrants accept that the use of their personal data in accordance with these Terms and Conditions prior to the withdrawal of their consent shall not be unlawful.
Selection of online winner
- Four (4) winners will be chosen from all eligible entries made on the Resorts World Birmingham website.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator on or after midday on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
- All winners will be informed immediately after the draw has taken place using the contact details provided. If the winner does not respond to contact within 24 hours we will make a further two attempts to contact the winner. If after we have made 3 attempts, over 48 hours and the winner does not respond, another winner will be selected at random from all remaining entries.
- Upon request Genting International Casino will make the winners’ names and county of residence available.
Prize terms and conditions
- These prize terms and conditions apply to the winners of the online competition.
- The prize for the selected winners of the competitions is:
- a meet and greet with Michael van Gerwen, Simon Whitlock, Joe Cullen and Jonny Clayton; and
- a 501 leg of darts against one of the darts players (determined by the Promoter).
- One (1) free drink on arrival – non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer or spirits.
- Each winner is permitted to bring a guest and they are also entitled to one (1) free drink on arrival.
- In order to redeem the prize the winners must attend the Darts With The Stars event at 17:45 on Thursday 31 January 2019 at Genting International Casino, Resorts World Birmingham. The Meet and Greet with the Darts Players will commence at 18:30, whilst the dart rounds will begin after the Q&A at 19:00. The event will continue until c.22:45.
- The exact timings of the meet and greet and leg of darts will be determined and announced during the evening of Thursday 31 January 2019. If the winner is not present and available when the meet and greet and / or leg of darts is announced, they will be unable to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not attend or chooses not to participate, a Genting employee will take their place.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or substitute a prize if it deems it necessary in circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any costs associated with a prize (e.g. transport, meals, insurance or other incidentals).
- The Promoter’s decision on any dispute or query will be final.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This promotion and any dispute in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes.
Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue that that they may offer assistance wherever possible. Genting Casinos operates SENSE (self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion)s scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling please speak to a member of the management team.