Win tickets to the ultimate ‘50s and ‘60s Rock ‘n’ Roll party!
Jitterbug your way through the post-Christmas blues with a rock ‘n’ roll party at the Genting Arena! The world’s finest collection of tribute artists will be gathered for the ultimate Christmas party on Friday 29th December.
- Gordon Hendricks as Elvis Presley
- Phil Haley & His Comments as Bill Haley & The Comets
- Spencer J as Buddy Holly
- Russell Christian as Ray Charles
- Gavin Stanley as Eddie Cochran
We’re thrilled to have partnered up with the team behind the Rock ‘n’ Roll party to offer two VIP experiences on the night.
You could win:
- A pair of front row tickets to the show
- A chance to meet and greet the artists backstage ahead of the show, and enjoy a glass of bubbly.
Click the button below and enter your details for the chance to win.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will open on Monday 6th November on the Resorts World Birmingham website.
- The competition will be promoted on the Resorts World Birmingham Website, in its email communications and via its social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- The competition will close at midnight on Thursday 30th November. 2 winners will be picked and notified the following day.
- Winners must claim their prize by responding to Resort World Birmingham’s email notifying them of their win within 48 hours or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner picked.
- Entrants are required to enter the competition by entering on the Resorts World Website, submitting their contact details in full.
- A total of 2 winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries to the competition.
- All entrants who entered the competition via the website and submitted their details as instructed are eligible.
- The prize for the selected winner for the Competition is:
- Two VIP tickets to ‘Let’s have a Rock ‘n’ Roll Party’ taking place at the Genting Arena in in Birmingham on Friday 29th December
- Opportunity to meet the artists backstage before the show and a free drink
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winners must be available to redeem the prize attending the show on 29th December, if they are not the prize will be forfeited.
- Any other expenses not listed above that are incurred by the winners will be the responsibility of the winners. Travel and accommodation costs are not included in this prize.