Resorts World Birmingham
Quarterly £250 Gift Card Giveaway
Every 3 months we pick a member of our email database to win £250 Gift Card to spend in Resorts World.
The Promoter of this prize draw is Genting Solihull Limited (t/a “Resorts World Birmingham”) a company registered in England (Company Number 06601106) whose registered office is located at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA.
Conditions of Entry
- These terms and conditions shall govern the prize draw.
- This prize draw will take place every quarter until the Promoter decides to withdraw the promotion. When the promotion is withdrawn, the promoter shall place a message at the top of these terms.
- Subject to condition 4 below, all individuals aged 18 and over who are opted in to marketing communications from Resorts World Birmingham on the last calendar day of each quarter will be entered in to a random prize draw. For the avoidance of doubt, the last calendar day for each quarter is 31 March, 30 June, 30 September and 31 December.
- The following persons shall not be eligible for the prize draw: (i) employees of the Promoter, their affiliate companies and their agencies; (ii) anyone professionally connected with the promotion; and (iii) anyone who is not opted in to marketing communications on the last calendar day of the relevant quarter.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per individual. In the event that the Promoter discovers the same individual has multiple email addresses opted in to marketing communications, the Promoter reserves the right to remove those email addresses from the prize draw and/or void any prizes if the prize draw has already taken place.
- The competition prize is 1 x Resorts World Birmingham Gift Card to the value of £250, to be spent anywhere at Resorts World Birmingham excluding the Genting International Casino and VOX Conference Centre. The Resorts World Birmingham Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and if it is not used within the time, the prize will be forfeited. Full terms and conditions for use of the gift card can be found at https://resortsworldbirmingham.flex-e-card.com/information/terms-and-conditions.
- The competition prize is not transferable and may only be collected by the winner.
- The Promoters reserve the right to: (i) refuse to accept any entry, including false and duplicate entries; (ii) void any entries (and any prize if necessary) in the event of entrant misconduct, fraud, or breach of these terms; or (iii) amend, alter or terminate this promotion or any specific entries in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility or liability for: (i) incomplete entries; nor (ii) any liability or responsibility otherwise arising from this promotion.
- Your Data:
Selection of Winner
- The prize draw will take within 14 days of the last calendar day of each quarter.
- The Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries to the prize draw each quarter by a random number generator.
- The Winner will be contacted by email at the email address which was drawn as the Winner.
- If the Winner does not respond within one week, they will be contacted again and given a further week to respond.
- If the Winner does not respond after the second week, the Promoter reserves the right to void and re-run any draw and nominate an alternative Winner(s).
- Following the selection of the Winner, the name and county of the Winner is available to the general public on request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prize terms and conditions
- The prize must be collected from Guest Services at Resorts World Birmingham by the Winner within 90 days of responding to the notification email.
- The Winner must provide suitable identification when collecting the prize. The Winner will not be able to claim the prize if the details on the identification do not match the details which have been previously supplied to the Promoter to opt in to marketing communications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or substitute the prize if it reasonably deems it necessary.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability (i) for any costs associated with the prize (e.g. transport, meals, insurance or other incidentals), or (ii) any responsibility or liability otherwise arising from this competition.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This competition and any dispute in connection with it (if any) shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.