We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hard working Casino Hospitality Manager to support with the day to day running of the Sports Bar within Resorts World Casino. This role will require full flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends in line with business needs.
Key competencies and duties include:
- Ensure the efficient and courteous service of food and beverage offerings ensuring compliance with company standards, food health and hygiene procedures and legislation and licensing laws at all times.
- Manage and develop the team members effectively, providing clear direction and setting high standards and expectations encouraging a customer focused attitude at all times.
- To ensure all employees create a memorable experience and deliver an exceptional service to every customer
- To manage the bar areas, ensuring that stock rotation and cellar management practices comply with Company policies
- Proven track record of running successful operations that nurture and grow the business, control costs whilst at the same time maximising profits.
- To ensure that all staff within the hospitality areas are fully trained on all relevant aspects of health and safety
- Purchase/order supplies, carry out monthly stocktakes and action any discrepancies in line with company standards.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required.
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a management position
- Proven experience leading a team
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Professional, positive, “can do” attitude.
Please note: As we are a Casino operator, all applicants must be 18 or over.
In return we offer a great benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted onsite gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers