This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Working with the other site based engineers you will undertake the planned maintenance of the building engineering services to ensure compliance with specification, PPM schedules and procedures.
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operation effectiveness and reliability of the plant and associated systems.
- To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises.
- Liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant / area without disruption to the client.
- Ensure any specialist subcontractors who attend site adhere to the Resorts World safety instructions
- Maintain accurate site records / documentation in association with all site works
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call –outs / repairs as required
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Be part of the on call rota, ensuring an effective response & resolution to satisfy customer needs and escalating where appropriate
- Achievement of tasks within SLA times and work orders opened and closed in real time – ensuring that you notify the Helpdesk team of completion of allocated tasks
- To attend training courses as and when required
- Provide technical advice to other colleagues on site
Skills and experience required:
- Proven mechanical / electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services
- City and Guilds Electrical Engineering
- 17th Edition
- Competent working knowledge of all aspects associated with building services ie Fire Alarm systems, BMS, mains switchgear, Air handling units, fan coil units, heating and ventilation, pumps, calorifiers CWS and HWS systems
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
- Relationship management skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and across diverse nationalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective relationship developer, who can contribute to a team based culture
- Ability to champion, support and deliver business initiatives
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and offer new ideas
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to make decisions and align with strategic objectives
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including a competitive salary, 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers