The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
Key Competencies and Duties include:
- Work as a member of the on-site Guest Safety team ensuring that Resorts World is safe, secure at all times and actively participate in providing an efficient and effective public safety service to our guests.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to guests at Resorts World Birmingham, proactively offering assistance wherever required.
- Intelligent understanding of human behaviour , monitoring and surveillance of suspect individuals logging and reporting incidents in line with on site policies.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with Resorts World Birmingham policies and procedures.
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- SIA accredited in line with role
- Proven experience in a similar role/environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Able to manage and deal with conflict in order to diffuse situations.
- Ability to communicate appropriately at all levels and within a diverse range of people
- CCTV SIA Licence is desirable
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including a company funded health cash plan, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers