Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Meet and greet guests on arrival ensuring timings are correct according to function sheets
- Ensure meeting/event room is clean and set up correctly with any requested AV equipment prior to guest arrival
- Liaise with chefs to ensure menus are catered for, timings are known and any special requests/dietary requirements are delivered. Advise of any additions to the day
- Deliver food and beverage to meetings and events at times requested ensuring all equipment needed is available in the room prior to delivery
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach common goals
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working in a hotel or hospitality environment within a meeting and events role
- Confident in engaging with guests and other members of staff
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Flexible attitude towards working hours – weekend work will be required
- Pro active approach and ability to deal with problems and issues as they arise.
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers