This will be a 24 hour per week contract, working 3 days out of 7 including weekends.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for cleanliness, has high standards and an eye for detail.
- Can create a memorable experience the guest will never forget
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive, can do attitude
- Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality in very aspect of the role
- Has real pride and passion for what you do
- Be able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures including changes to shifts/rotas
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment is advantageous.
In return we offer a great benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted onsite gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers