This role will require manual handling and being full flexibility to work a variety of different shifts between 6:30am and 5pm including weekends.
• This role involves a high volume of manual handling; lifting boxes, moving deliveries across the various concepts and back of house areas.
• Be a confident and effective communicator, who can demonstrate their ability to converse with a variety of colleagues at all levels.
• Must be fully flexible and able to get to and from the Resort with ease
• Have a basic understanding of Food Safety/Health and Safety
• Have a strong eye for detail as will deal with numerous invoices and delivery notes
In return we offer a competitive benefits package including 28 days holiday a year, discounts across the Resort including an on-site gym and free parking!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers