Saturday – Flexible
Sunday – 10am-6pm
As our new Guest Services team member you will welcome and assist all visitors at Resorts World Birmingham. Your knowledge of our fantastic building and the facilities provided within is flawless and nothing is too small of a task. Going above and beyond is synonymous with your title.
What we are looking for?
- To actively participate in ensuring that all Guests are welcomed and supported during visit to the Resort. Exemplary customer service should be undertaken at all times.
- Be an ambassador for the Resort, actively interacting and supporting our colleagues and all Guests to the Centre.
- Drive sales across the Resort through in-depth product and service knowledge.
- Be professional at all times especially when dealing with enquiries such as complaints, lost children and lost property.
- Ensure that you have a good understanding of other local amenities and attractions outside of the centre and are able to provide members of the public with guidance and local knowledge about the area.
- To work closely with other teams such as Security and Marketing and provide support when required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience required:
- A dynamic personality, eager to be involved with in house events
- Excellent Customer care skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Meet and greet guests
- Good Communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to pro-actively engage with guests
- Bubbly, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Work to achieve capture rate
- Product knowledge
- Adapting approach to each guest
- Experience in a similar customer service role
In return we offer a great benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted onsite gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers