- The ability to maintain and service all gaming equipment within the casino.
- To have an awareness of electronic gaming equipment and products within the casino industry.
- Patrol the gaming floor being constantly vigilant for machine issues.
- Full and detailed knowledge and understanding of all relevant gaming legislation, regulations and guidelines.
- Identify and resolve technical faults with relevant gaming equipment.
- Provide the Electronic Gaming Manager/Slots Supervisor with updates on current known issues with regard to the gaming equipment and expected resolution times.
- Assist the Casino Management or Slots Supervisor when needed.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous technical experience within gaming environment would be preferable
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude and strong people skills
- The ability to form strong working relationships with all stakeholders involved in the club.
- Flexibility towards working hours – night shifts will be required
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
In return we offer a great benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted onsite gym!
Please note as we are a casino operator, all applicants must be over 18.
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers