This role is full time working 40 hours per week.
- The ability to monitor the performance of all electronic gaming machines in ensuring targets are met.
- To have an awareness of competitor offerings and developments within the industry.
- Full and detailed knowledge and understanding of all relevant gaming legislation, regulations and guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to increase electronic gaming performance.
- Assist the Electronic Games Manager when needed
- Assist with the day to day line management of the Slots team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Gaming experience at Pit Boss level or similar
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude
- The ability to form strong working relationships with all stakeholders involved in the club.
- Flexibility towards working hours – night shifts will be required
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers