This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef to be responsible for ensuring the Highline Kitchen operates smoothly, all food quality is of a high standard and for all meetings and events catering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
- Menu development ensuring the variety and quality of servings.
- To keep up to date and comply with Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policy including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- Stock control
- People management of the kitchen team
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience at Sous-Chef level
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude.
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers