Key competencies and duties include:
- To commercially assist the Business Development team in providing sales leads, market information and updates on key bookings.
- To adopt a pleasant, professional and positive manner with all guests, anticipating their needs and handling guest’s complaints in an agreed manner.
- Anticipate the needs of all guests and satisfy expectations and to go that extra mile in ensuring that the guests enjoy their experience with us.
- To convert business and generate sales
- To be able to explain and actively promote all Resort facilities and promotional activities
Skills and Experience required:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong eye for detail
- An effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working Opera PMS and Sales and Catering
- Previous experience working in a hotel or hospitality environment
- Confident in engaging with guests and other members of staff
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Flexible attitude towards working hours – some evening and weekend work may be required
- Pro-active approach and ability to deal with problems and issues as they arise.
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers