This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Chef to be responsible for ensuring the Highline Kitchen operates smoothly, all food quality is of a high standard and for all meetings and events catering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards.
- Menu development ensuring the variety and quality of servings.
- To keep up to date and comply with Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policy including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- Stock control
- People management of the kitchen team
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience at Sous-Chef level
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimised kitchen processes
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude.
In return we offer an advantageous benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted on-site gym!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers