The successful candidate will be responsible for encouraging the health and wellbeing in our Leisure Club, offering a friendly gym induction to new members and design programs, being available to assist members when required.
Key competencies & duties include:
- To provide a presence on the gym floor and be available at all times to assist members with their exercise programs and ensure that they are using the equipment correctly.
- To assist with the sale of new memberships; providing information to potential customers and assisting with the completion of paperwork.
- Providing fitness assessments, consultations, introduction sessions & comprehensive induction.
- To help maintain all fitness equipment and assist in the maintenance of cleaning equipment and the gym floor
- Work as a team and help cover Front of House as and when required
- Follow all company health & safety policies and procedures
- To carry out any other duties as may be required from time to time.
Skills & Experience required:
- Level 2 qualified Gym instructor as a minimum.
- Previous experience in a similar role working within a Hotel/Leisure facility would be advantageous.
- Flexible to work weekends, weekdays and evenings as and when required
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly personality, as well as a flair for sales, to ensure that every guest leaves happy and keeps coming back.
- Highly motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be a confident and effective communicator, who can demonstrate their ability to converse with a wide variety of guests and colleagues at all levels
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the fitness industry and gym equipment
- A team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Computer literate
- Experience in sports massage/ physio would be advantageous
In return we offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package including free parking, pension, health cash plan and access to numerous discounted goods and services including 50% discounts in Genting operated food and beverage businesses.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers