This role would be 40 hours per week involving a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
- To assist in cooking and finishing specified dishes to company standard
- To prepare specified dishes under the direction of the Sous Chef or Head Chef
- To work cleanly, safely and hygienically at all times
- To check food products received and to store according to company procedure
- To comply with stock rotation procedures including strict adherence to date stamping control
- To be responsible for correct portion control, minimising wastage as appropriate
- To keep up to date own knowledge of food products, their trends and cooking methods
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policies including COSHH and food handling procedures
- To be able to work in a pressured environment
- To work well in a team with good communication skills
- To be creative but also need to be able to follow recipes
What are we looking for?
- Motivated and driven individual
- Passionate about preparing and presenting food
- Able to work under pressure
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- 40 hours per week
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle
- 50% discounts across Genting food and beverage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to showcase their passion and to learn and develop in a kitchen environment. Interested? Please do not hesitate to apply.
All applicants must have the rights to work and live within the UK.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers