We are currently looking for a friendly Beauty Therapist to join our Santai Spa team on a full-time basis. As a Beauty Therapist at Santai Spa you will be expected to provide excellent customer service to all customers, colleagues and management, in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner. You will greet all guests and have experience providing various face and body treatments for clients. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the beauty industry and will offer a memorable guest experience to each and every guest.
Key Requirements of the role:
- Work to high standards every shift
- Ensure all areas are clean and equipment is sterilized before each use
- Use waxing to remove facial and body hair
- Be highly motivated
- Manage appointments
- Offer a warm and professional welcome and ensure that we deliver the highest level of service at all times.
- Ensure that the Spa guest journey and experience exceeds expectations
- Provide manicures and pedicure treatments
- Have in-depth knowledge of skin and body care products to provide advice to suit each client's needs.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Therapist, Spa Therapist or similar.
- Hands-on experience with massages, hair removal techniques and face therapies
- Up-to-date with cosmetic trends and make up products
- We are looking for candidates who are friendly, effective team players, excellent communicators, reliable and who have a positive attitude to work.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications required
Please note that due to the nature of our business the working shift patterns will be across a 4 day week working 10 hour shifts.
Does this sound like a role that you would excel in? Apply today!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers