We are looking for a Breakfast Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Breakfast Operation in the fabulous new Sky by the Water Restaurant opening soon in January 2019.
Key competencies & duties include:
- To oversee all Breakfast Operations including Front of House and Kitchen team
- To lead the Breakfast team and oversee all aspects of team development, training, recruitment, employee relations, motivating and engage staff.
- To adopt a pleasant, professional and positive manner with customers, anticipating their needs, and handle customer complaints in line with company policy.
- To train and develop a high performing guest focused team
- To keep up to date and comply with Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policy including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- To positively promote sales awareness within the department and maximise sales opportunities
- Purchase / order departmental supplies, carry out monthly stocktakes and action any discrepancies in line with company standards
- To adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures
- Management of staff rotas and efficient scheduling in line with business needs.
- Work closely with Support teams and other departments across Resorts World, particularly with Hotel and Restaurant Management.
What are we looking for?
- Must have previous experience at Supervisor Level as a minimum
- Previous experience working in F&B or Hotel environment
- Enthusiastic attitude and fantastic work ethic
- Previous involvement in performance reviews, training, dealing with HR issues, recruitment and creating staff rotas.
- Experience dealing with stock control
- Strong team player and positive persona.
- Must be able to work morning shifts in line with Breakfast operation approx. 5.00am- 13.00pm
This is a full time role, working 40 hours per week.
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and enjoy a challenge then this may be the role for you!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers