GENTING INTERNATIONAL CASINO at Resorts World Birmingham is currently looking for a Full time Slots Host to join the team. We are looking for a fully flexible candidate who is able to work a variety of shifts across a 40 hour working week.
Key competencies and duties include:
- Confidently welcome new and regular customers to the Electronic Gaming area.
- Build ongoing relationships by knowing how to approach and talk to your players.
- Diligence and drive to ensure impeccable machine standards.
- Offer full effective assistance when required.
- Liaise with management and marketing to maximise the operational efficiency of electronic gaming through well thought out, planned promotions.
- To be fully conversant with policies and procedures and attend relevant training sessions and meetings.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all new games and the bonus features.
- Keep abreast of what is happening in your nearest competitors.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Electronic Gaming/Slots experience would be advantageous
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude and strong people skills
- Flexibility towards working hours
In return we offer a great benefits package including 28 days holiday, free onsite car parking and a discounted onsite gym!
Please note as we are a casino operator, all applicants must be over 18.
Please note that any personal data shared with us during the Genting application process will be treated confidentially and processed in line with our recruitment privacy notice which is available at gentingcareers.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers