We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to;
- Work as a member of the on-site Security team ensuring that Resorts World is safe, secure at all times and actively participate in providing an efficient & effective public safety service to our guests.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- Continuously look for opportunities to be of assistance to guests at Resorts World, proactively offering assistance wherever opportunities arise.
- To ensure that Resorts World is a safe and non-threatening environment for all guests & occupier’s
- Ensuring all incidents is managed in accordance with Resorts World policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working in a similar role / environment
- SIA accredited in line with role
- Demonstrable excellent people skills / customer service
- Able to manage and deal with conflict in order to diffuse situations
- Ability to communicate comfortable and appropriately at all levels and within a diverse range of people
- IT literate
- CCTV SIA licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
What do we offer?
Not only do we offer a competitive salary of £8.76 per hour, there are various other benefits available to you when you join our fantastic team:
- Free parking
- Full training
- Uniform provided
- Numerous discounts across Resorts World Birmingham and the NEC
Full / Part-time: Full
Days Required: Day / Night Shift Work
If you would like the opportunity to be part of our team, please complete the form below. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be contacted - please allow up to four weeks.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers