THE WORLD BAR, located at Resorts World Birmingham, is currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join their team on a part-time basis, working 8 hours per week. Your role would be to help support the kitchen team in ensuring the back of house areas are kept to a high standard and assisting in making day to day processes as seamless as possible.
- Keeping kitchens and back of house Hospitality areas clean
- Accepting and checking of deliveries, ensuring correct policy procedures used at all times
- Putting away deliveries ensuring stock rotation adhered to at all times
- Adhering to H&S and H&H practices in all tasks - Training will be provided
- Adhering to COSHH guidelines when using on site cleaning products
- Assisting the Pastry Chefs in tasks requested during course of shift
- Proven track record for establishing excellent standards in a hospitality operation
- Be flexible in their approach and demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
In return we can offer a competitive salary & benefits package including:
- 50% off food & drink at a variety of bars & restaurants across the resort
- Free parking
- Health cash plan
- Annual salary review
- Range of flexible benefits
If this sounds like the next step for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers