WATERS RESTAURANT, located at Resorts World, is currently looking for an experienced and hardworking Junior Sous Chef to join our award-winning team led by Michelin Starred chef; Andy Waters. As a prestigious name amongst the hospitality industry, we are looking for passionate individuals who are looking to progress their career and who consistently look to go above and beyond for our guests.
The right candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience, every time they visit. If you have the passion for good food and previous restaurant experience – then we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
To prepare, cook and present food to the required Company standards whilst adhering to approved recipes, and ensuring that correct cooking methods are followed at all times.
- To assist in the creation of menus ensuring that they satisfy customer needs and market trends, and that they match the marketing strategy for the brand.
To be responsible for correct portion control, minimising wastage as appropriate.
- To help develop a team which is high performing and guest focused
- Anticipate the needs of all guests and satisfy expectations and to go that extra mile in ensuring that the guests enjoy their experience with us.
- To ensure effective communication exists between relevant departments across the organisation.
- To manage and develop the team members effectively, providing clear direction and setting high standards and expectations, encouraging a customer focussed attitude at all times.
- To adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including shift changes etc.
This is a full-time role and will require full flexibility to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers