Ministry Of Design, an exciting men's wear store are looking for an experienced Store Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service experience with the stores sales staff. Ensuring stock level are maintained and staff and store standards are kept to the highest level.
- Managers duties.
- Complete store operational requirements.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees.
- Maintain store and staff results by coaching, counselling and discipline employees. Planning monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Identify current and future customers requirements by establishing rapport with customers listening to floor staff.
- Identifying merchandising opportunities and ensure these are carried out.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security schemes and measures.
- Protect staff and customers by keeping a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Communicate regularly with senior management.
Store Manager skills and Qualifications:
Customer focus results driven with a proven track record, Management proficiency & excellent communication skills.
Days Required: 5
Number of Positions Available: 1
If you would like the opportunity to be part of this brand, please complete the form below. Only applicants who are successful in gaining an interview will be contacted - please allow up to four weeks.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers