Genting has a proud history of creating luxury hotels in the Far East, and we are proud to have launched Europe's first Genting Hotel, a 4 star hotel with 5 star suites at the heart of a stunning leisure destination - Resorts World Birmingham.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our Housekeeping department at Genting Hotel. We are looking for a full-time Linen Porter to join our team. This will be a 40 hour per week contract, working 5 out of 7 days across a variety of shifts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Ensuring the supply of linen to the hotel is maintained in accordance with set par stocks.
- Counting all clean and dirty linen, reporting any damaged or dirty linen and maintaining a clean and tidy department
- Reporting any damaged or missing items to the Floor Supervisor
- Carrying out guest requests such as extra beds, pillows, bathroom supplies
- Compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key security
Skills and Experience Required;
- Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Has a passion for cleanliness, has high standards and an eye for detail
- Someone who can create a memorable experience the guest will never forget
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive can do attitude
- Ability to deliver warmth, charm and hospitality in every aspect of the role
- Real pride and passion for what you do
- Be able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including changes to shifts/rotas
- Must have the ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
In return we offer a competitive salary, free parking and flexible benefits package including pension, health cash plan and access to numerous discounted goods and services including 50% discounts.
If you would like to join our Housekeeping team, please do not hesitate to apply by filling in the form below!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers