Located at the heart of Resorts World Birmingham, the Genting Hotel offers guests an unrivalled leisure experience, right on its doorstep and all under one roof. This includes the fabulous Santai Spa; voted “Best Spa in Birmingham 2016”, this 5* luxury spa includes 7 treatment rooms and an outdoor hot tub overlooking Pendigo Lake. Offering relaxing traditional therapies and the latest aesthetic treatments, our Santai Spa is a place to enjoy, relax and unwind.
We are currently looking for experienced Spa Therapists to join our Santai Spa team and have both part-time and full-time roles available.
As a therapist at Santai Spa you will be expected to provide excellent ESPA treatments, in a professional, friendly and knowledgeable manner.
You will carry out thorough consultations with our guests to fully understand their personal needs and will be committed to educating your clients on their skin and products. We are looking for individuals who are extremely passionate about the beauty industry and will offer a memorable guest experience to each and every guest.
Key requirements of the role:
- Work to high standards every shift
- Be highly motivated
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and friendly manner.
- Offer a warm and professional welcome and ensure that we deliver the highest level of service at all times.
- Ensure that the Spa guest journey and experience exceeds expectations
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and a friendly personality, as well as a flair for sales, to ensure that every guest leaves happy and keeps coming back.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be NVQ level 2 & 3 qualified in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Experienced with treatments such as; facials, nails, body treatments and massages.
- We are looking for candidates who are friendly, effective team players, excellent communicators, reliable and who have a positive attitude to work.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends, bank holidays, weekdays and evenings.
- Knowledge of ESPA and OPI nails is highly desirable however this is not essential as full training can be provided.
In return we offer a competitive salary and flexible benefits package including free parking, pension, health cash plan and access to numerous discounted goods and services.
If you are passionate about helping others to feel their best, enjoy providing excellent customer service and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply!
Please note: When submitting your application, please specify whether you are applying for a part-time or full-time position.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers