Are you currently an Assistant Reception Manager or experienced Reception Supervisor looking for your next step? The Genting Hotel may have the job for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our Front of House team as Hotel Reception Manager. This role would provide the scope to progress your career whilst assisting in the management and day-to-day running of the hotel.
Genting Hotel is part of the Genting Group; a leading resort development specialist in the Leisure and Gaming industry, with 50 years of global experience in developing, operating and marketing internationally acclaimed Casinos and integrated Resorts in different parts of the world. Situated at the heart of Resorts World Birmingham, Genting Hotel is the first of its kind in Europe.
This is a full-time position and will require full flexibility to work a variety of shifts across a 40 hour week. Candidates applying for this role must have previous hotel experience and be able to cover any hours and job roles under their watch as and when required.
- To welcome and attend to any requirements of all visitors and colleagues of the Hotel.
- Fully responsible for recruitment and performance management for the Reception team.
- Responsible for all Reception aspects, from uniform and personal hygiene, to aesthetics of the Reception desk and Lobby as a whole.
- Identifying training needs for Reception and ensuring these training needs are met.
- Working with the Front of House Manager and Assistant Front of House Manager in implementing, maintaining and tracking of offers, upselling, packages and KPIs for all Reception functions.
- Deputising in the Assistant Front of House Manager’s absence.
- Responding to any Reception-based complaints.
- Constantly having a proactive nature with a view to improving the hotel and our services daily.
- Assisting with day-to-day Reception duties as and when needed.
Personal Skills & Experience:
- Previous supervisory/managerial experience in a Hotel Reception environment is essential
- Shining and outgoing personality
- Professional, positive, “can do” attitude.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and be pro-active without having to be instructed.
- Proactive, team player approach.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Opera experience is advantageous
- Must be able to travel to Birmingham Resorts World.
What do we offer in return?
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking at Resorts World Birmingham
- 50% off food & drink at Genting Operated Bars & Restaurants
- Health cash plan scheme
- Range of Flexible benefits
If you have a passion for the hospitality industry and this sounds like the challenge for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers