SKY BAR located at Resorts World Birmingham is currently looking for 2 part-time hospitality team members to join their team. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced waiter/waitress looking to progress their career and work in a prestigious bar.
Key competencies and duties include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, processes, and health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement.
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team.
- To prepare and serve food and drinks ensuring that the presentation is of a high standard
- Clearing tables of cutlery and glasses etc. from customers ensuring all items are washed/cleaned and stored correctly
- Cocktail making experience would be an advantage
What do we offer?
- Genuine career progression
- 24 hours per week
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle this includes but is not limited to childcare vouchers, health cash plan, pension
- 50% discounts across Genting food and beverage
- NEC Campus discount card; Resorts World, Genting Arena, NEC, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Metropole
- Access to various high street discounts via online discount portal
If this sounds like the new career path for you and you have the relevant skills and experience mentioned, please do not hesitate to apply by filling in the form below!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers