SKY BAR located at Resorts World Birmingham is currently looking for an enthusiastic Demi Chef to join their team on a part-time basis. If you have the passion for good food and previous restaurant experience – then we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of a section during service
- Keep high hygiene standards
- Follow the stock rotation
- Manage her/his M.E.P
- Prepare and finish specified dishes to the highest standards, at the appropriate times in the required quantities, in a cost effective manner.
- Check food products received and to store according to company procedure.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team with good communication skills
- Be creative but also need to be able to follow recipes
What do we offer?
- Genuine career progression
- 24 hours per week
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle this includes but is not limited to childcare vouchers, health cash plan, pension
- 50% discounts across Genting food and beverage
- NEC Campus discount card; Resorts World, Genting Arena, NEC, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Metropole
- Access to various high street discounts via online discount portal
If this sounds like the new career path for you and you have the relevant skills and experience mentioned, please do not hesitate to apply by filling in the form below!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers