RESORTS WORLD BIRMINGHAM is currently looking for a full-time Guest Services Supervisor to help to lead our friendly Guest Services Team. In this role you will be responsible for assisting our Guest Services Manager with the management and development of the Guest Services team through coaching and on the job support to ensure that operational processes are recognised and adhered to.
Key Duties and Competencies include:
- Relationship management skills that enable you to work with people at all levels and across diverse nationalities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and offer new ideas
- Knowledge of how each department impacts the revenue made throughout Resorts World Birmingham
- To support the team in promoting all areas of the centre, offering information on services available
- Anticipate the needs of all guests and meet expectations while always pro-actively going the extra mile in ensuring that the guests enjoy their experience with us
- To adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including shift changes etc.
- To have the ability to communicate in an appropriate manner with all colleagues and customers
- To display a friendly and enthusiastic manner at all times responding positively to all requests made by the Resort Management, colleagues and Support departments
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Excellent interpersonal/leadership skills
- Previous experience of a supervisory/team leader/assistant manager role in a customer facing environment
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
Please note: Applicants must be flexible to work 5 working days over a 7 day period, to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays. This role will typically cover the afternoon/evening shift (1pm – 9pm) however applicants will still be expected to have a flexible approach to shifts.
If you have the necessary skills and experience required and believe that this is the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply by filling in the form below!
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers