As a Front of House Assistant – you will play a key role in the overall experience of our guests. You will be the face of our business for every guest that walks through our door so we’re looking for Front of House Staff who enjoy working with people and are passionate about delivering the highest standard of guest service. This role includes but is not limited to Food & Beverage and our Reception area.
The position requires the ability to deliver a prompt and attentive service within a spa and bar serving a very discerning client base. Candidates must be motivated, well presented and have an understanding of good customer service. We don't ask for any formal qualifications, but experience in a similar setting would be ideal. Due to service of alcohol, applicants must be over the age of 18. This role is part time working 24-32 hours per week so flexibility around working days and hours is required.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate about working in hospitality and front of house
- Great eye for detail
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Responsible for taking orders and making recommendations that delight our guests
- Serving excellent quality food and a fantastic range of drinks
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Work with the team on shift to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Take and pass on accurate messages as required
- Take bookings and be able to advise on treatments and packages (training will be provided)
- Courteously greet and interact well with visitors to the premises providing 5 Star Service at all times
- Deal with any other reception or telephone duties as required
- Serving food and drinks
- Previous bar work would be an advantage but is not essential Deal with any customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensure that all telephone calls and written correspondence are handled promptly and accurately
- Excellent telephone manner and excellent communicator
- Complete Handover Diary at the end of each shift to maintain and ensure clear communication
- To undertake administration tasks as required
- Can do attitude, flexible to sudden changes with exceptional organisational skills
- Enjoy working and interacting with people, face to face, over the phone and e-mail
- Excellent at multitasking and have very high standards of work
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office, including excel, word and outlook
- Excellent personal presentation
- Excellent team player
- Be very reliable and trustworthy
What do we offer?
We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, free parking, uniform and flexible benefits package to tailor to your lifestyle including pension, health cash plan and access to numerous discounted goods and services.
Please be aware of Fraudulent Job Offers